master-surgeonmaster-surgeon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

College Off the Record 6 College Off the Record 6

Very well done!
It's nice to see people take to addressing issues that really don't get discussed out in the open. This kind of issue is usually discussed by friends out on a late night drive, talking about other life issues.
Really liked the animation and voice acting that were put into this piece!

My main question however, is where did you get the soundtrack for this piece? I really dug the music when Inner J was summoned! Can you tell me where to find it? Or even send me a link to a download for it? Appreciate it!

//Necropolis Synergy //Necropolis Synergy

Awesome

storyline and the setting are just awesome i like it alot great job

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.2

hahahha!

to boottothehead we go!! also one for jenny and the wimp *smack* that was great but that didnt make me laugh as hard as the Cant a gay guy get some sleep here?? lol

Launch Launch

Great game! Great music!
My only problem is that, after finishing the game, it won't reload the game. It's stuck on the epilogue text screen. Even when I reload the page.
Can you guys get this bug fixed because I want to try the other options!

Raven Crime Raven Crime

Really dig this game! Am I the only one that feels like I'm getting some Dexter references in this game? (Debra, James Doakes, etc)

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

Thought the game had a pretty cool concept and feel. But my biggest concern was what's the song that plays in the tutorial and forest level of the game?? It's a really relaxing loop! Will you tell me what it is? Thanks.

The-Mercenary responds:

its called A Long Path Ahead by calpomatt, I can emailed it to you if you want to PM me your email address.

:Thinking of You: :Thinking of You:

5-stared, Favorited and downloaded!

This beautiful piece of music is precisely what I have been looking for! In only what I can describe as a great uplifting, "traveling on a journey" paced speed song with that "determined to save the maiden/day/etc." theme! This is definitely going on the iPod for my adventures throughout my home state of Colorado. Thank you for making this gorgeous song that exactly fits my cup of tea :)

AshleyAlyse responds:

I'm so very happy you like it! Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness, makes me happy. :3
I'm going to remake this song with better instruments soon... :)

Reasoner- Honest Eyes Reasoner- Honest Eyes

this song

is just prue romance its just soothing and i can completely see what lordtac1 is talking about maybe i'll tell my girlfriend the same words haha but anyway this song can only be played when powered by a chuck norris roundhouse kick

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

Wow

this is a good work of audio art here my fellow gentlemen and women this is the song for a happy ending in some RPG game or some movie i think well 10/10 is what iam giving and nothing less

Saga of the Dead Saga of the Dead

If this could be a game with every character included...then Newgrounds will face a no-more glorious game than this!!! Great artwork though! Love the subtle details like the duckie and wielding mask! A good insider for the fans!

SickDeathFiend responds:

glad you dig it, there will indeed be a game with all characters in it ;)

Surgeon Surgeon

Haha

i beileve you have caught me lol but dont worry i am a doctor